Corinthia Hotel London
The Corinthia Hotel London is a bold and exciting statement in luxury and excellent English hospitality. With some of the largest rooms and the widest range of suites, as well as an impressive range of superb amenities, the Corinthia is an ideal retreat for discerning families.
Originally a Victorian-era grand hotel, the Corinthia is a modern luxury property showcasing impeccable design and artistry woven into the fabric of modern London history.
- This building was previously used as a hotel, then by military, spy and government agencies, and now again as one of London's grandest hotels.
The best accommodations here for families are the River Suite, the London Suite or the magnificent Royal Penthouse.
- The River Suite includes views of the River Thames, lounge area, butler service, and the option of adjoining rooms.
- The London Suite overlooks Whitehall Place, includes butler service, a large lounge and dining area, and has the option of adjoining rooms.
- The Royal Penthouse is a two-bedroom wonder with an option for two additional adjoining rooms, butler service, a curated art collection, cloakroom, butlers kitchen, dining room, lounge with fireplace and bar, private study with fireplace, private spa suite, rooftop terrace with fire pit and dining area, a private entrance and elevator.
The Corinthia features a wide array of dining and bar venues with speciality services and exclusive offerings.
- Kerridge's Bar & Grill serves classic English cuisine in traditional techniques.
- The Northall is a mirrored dining destination for seasonal classics, a special Sunday lunch, and is accompanied by the grand Northall Bar serving classic cocktails and snacks.
- The Crystal Moon Lounge is a relaxing destination for all-day dining and a special afternoon tea service.
- The Garden Lounge is a picturesque venue featuring all-day dining, a terrarium style bar, and a bespoke humidor.
- Finally, the Bassoon Bar is a lively venue focused on craft cocktails and mixologist services.
Housing one of the most significant wellness precincts in London, the Corinthia is a spa destination for guests and locals alike.
- ESPA Life is one of the largest spas in this great city, including services over 4 floors, from their spa with private and indulgent treatments to the excellent Bodyspace gym, the Daniel Galvin salon, a Jessica nail studio, spa lounge, and thermal floor indoor pool.
- The Corinthia has brought together a wealth of wellness services, amenities and experts with the vision to provide a holistic approach to wellness.
Young guests will have an incredible time of fun, adventure and excitement amidst the revelry of the Corinthia.
- This property offers special gifts and amenities for children, custom bathrobes, slippers and toiletries, and in-room comforts such as cuddly pet toys and games consoles.
- Kids will love the futuristic pool and the dedicated family hours for relaxing, and families will enjoy the babysitting service, children's menus and offers of complimentary meals from select venues.
The Corinthia is a London luxury hotel combining the very best of history and modern amenities for an unforgettable family stay. This is a perfect property, faultless in every aspect and a high recommendation if you will accept nothing less than the very best.
The Corinthia really has it all and is very generous when it comes to complementary gifts and sweet treat for special occasions. This property shines at festive times of the year (Easter & Christmas), with special events, extra surprises, and delicious seasonal menus.