The Connaught London
The Connaught is an elegant London institution brimming with history and presenting the very best service in this great city. Family guests will love the personal touches and charming refinement that this storied property presents.
A Mayfair icon for over 200 years, the Connaught showcases the very best of British design and English craftsmanship. Rooms and guest spaces have been designed and refined by renowned English artists, and the hotel showcases an enviable collection of paintings and sculptures throughout the property.
The most ideal accommodations here for families are the Apartment, the Mews, and the Library Suite.
- The Apartment is a fine two-bedroom penthouse, with contemporary art, terraces, a living room, dining room, and kitchenette.
- The Mews is a private townhouse over three levels, with a private entrance, two bedrooms, open plan living room and dining, terrace, a concert grand piano, butler service, kitchenette, and a special couture collection of vintage jewellery to use during your stay.
- The Library Suite is a lovely two bedroom accommodation, with views across Mayfair, a large lounge and dining room, fireplace, contemporary art, and a secret door to the master bedroom through the bookcase.
This is a London dining destination, with two excellent restaurants presented by world-class chef's, and three multi-award-winning bars, all with distinct design and luxurious details.
- The newly opened Jean Georges restaurant presents casual all-day dining based on fresh market ingredients and an excellent afternoon tea service.
- For a special occasion, the Hélène Darroze restaurant is a playful 2 Michelin star extravagance for lunch or dinner.
- The Connaught Bar evokes a bygone era serving classic cocktails by award-winning mixologists, as well as the delightful addition of trolley service for martinis. This bar was awarded no.2 bar in the world by the World's 50 Best Bar List 2019.
- The Coburg Bar is a warm and intimate space for rare spirits and premium vintages.
- The Connaught also offers a charming Champagne Room, a secret space for rare vintage champagne or an excellent private party.
The Connaught houses an incredible wellness destination with its in-house spa.
- The Aman Spa is a tranquil world of Eastern-influenced treatments housed in a hotel of classic English excellence. This includes healing therapies and beauty services and is the only Aman Spa property worldwide located outside an Aman resort.
- Complimenting this offering is an idyllic black granite indoor swimming pool and a well-designed fitness studio where personal training and meditation classes are available.
The excellent luxuries of the Connaught carry over to many wonderful offerings for young guests.
- Children will love the surprise treats and a bespoke in-house card game as well as complimentary movies and games consoles.
- The pool is a wonder for kids, and they will enjoy the adjoining waterfall and the dedicated children's pool hours to have fun and relax as a family.
- This property also generously provides a children's menu at select venues and includes complimentary dining offers as well.
The quality of the Connaught is also illustrated by its current Forbes 5 Star rating as a property of exceptional luxury.
The Connaught is a wonderful luxury hotel for families in London looking for the best in service, design, relaxation and dining. This is a property that excels in every detail and is renowned for the highest levels of service, including butlers on call for your every need.
Christmas at the Connaught is a magical experience, with surprises, traditions and deliciousness around every corner. There are children's play spaces at special times of the year, in particular around major holidays and festive periods.