The Berkeley Hotel
The Berkeley Hotel is an exceptional luxury property with an enviable location and treasure trove of services and amenities for families. This hotel located between Knightsbridge, Belgravia, and close to Hyde Park, offers the very best of London shopping and culture in close proximity. The Berkeley has a rich tradition of the very best in English hospitality and provides every luxury that a family could want.
A stunning statement in design and service, the Berkeley is a charming institution with a wealth of inclusions for lucky guests. Opened in 1897, this storied property has been a leading London hotel for over 120 years.
The most ideal accommodations for families are the Crescent Suite and the Apartment.
- The Crescent Suite includes two bedrooms, a private garden terrace, a living and dining room, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- The Apartment features open plan living and dining spaces, two bedrooms, kitchen, study, and views of St Pauls Church.
Dining offerings include two distinct restaurants, a beautiful bar, and one of the most stylish high teas in London.
- Collins Room is a chic salon for all-day dining.
- Restaurant Marcus serves modern British gastronomy awarded with two Michelin stars, over lunch and dinner.
- The Blue Bar is an intimate space for colourful cocktails and special events.
- The Berkeley also offers a Prêt à Portea high tea service themed on high fashion, as well as a masterclass with the hotel's head pastry chef.
- Young guests will enjoy special children's menus as well as complimentary children's meals and special kids cooking classes.
The Berkeley also invites guests to a serene wellness precinct featuring a spa, health club and rooftop pool.
- The Bamford Haybarn Spa provides holistic organic treatments and indulgent beauty services.
- The Berkeley gym is a fully equipped studio including optional personal training services.
- The beautiful Berkeley rooftop pool is a luxurious space for training and relaxation, connected to a secret garden to enjoy in the summer.
- The Berkeley also offers special children's swimming hours so that families can enjoy the rooftop space at two dedicated daily times.
Families and young guests are very well cared for at the Berkeley.
- This property offers an unrivalled selection of amenities and services including welcome treats, surprise treats, personalised beds, dedicated toiletries, slippers and bathrobes.
- For entertainment in-suite, children can enjoy games consoles, films, toys, arts & crafts, books, board games, and card games.
- This property also provides luxury picnics to enjoy in neighbouring Hyde Park and exclusive bikes for older children and adult guests.
- Among services already mentioned, the Berkeley also offers babysitting, children's spa services, and special children's concierge services.
This property is awarded Top Du Top status by Stay Someday marking the highest level of luxury and most substantial services, amenities, accommodations and offers available.
The Berkeley is the ultimate London luxury hotel for families seeking location, entertainment, delicious food and beautiful design. This is a special property set apart by its wealth of amenities, services and customisable luxury exclusives that will charm every guest.
The Berkeley are incredibly generous with small gifts, sweet treats and decorations for special occasions. The Lego welcome gift will delight young guests. Children will adore the bath bombs and organic toiletries. Enquire about exclusive activity days organised by entertainers Sharkey & George.