Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul
The Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is a resort-style property located on the hillside of Mt Namsan. This is an excellent destination for families seeking recreational and relaxation within reach of the sights and tastes of this busy city.
Opened 2010, the Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is a 70,000 sqm resort with plentiful recreation and relaxation facilities including,
- The hotel is housed in the Tower Hotel building, originally designed in 1967 by Kim Swoo Geun (the designer of the Olympic stadium), and was renovated by Architrave, Banyan Tree's in-house design team.
- Interior spaces utilise wooden flooring, plush minimal carpeting and varieties of stone.
- Subtle and sophisticated lighting warms the guest rooms and public spaces, whilst details of Korean craftsmanship and design decorate the many wonderful restaurants, lounges and bars
The best possible accommodations for families in the Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul are the Namsan Pool Premier Suite and the Presidential Suite, which offer
- Namsan Pool Premier Suite offers city and mountain views, a large living room with a unique indoor relaxation pool, and a generous master bedroom.
- Presidential Suite presents a duplex space including a large living area, dining for 8 guests, a generous indoor relaxation pool, marble bathroom with freestanding bathtub, a master bedroom with two large beds, and panoramic views of the city.
This property offers a substantial dining precinct with 2 restaurants, a bistro, 2 lounges, and a penthouse bar including
- Festa by Mingoo is the signature restaurant of this property, offering modern European cuisine in a setting decorated like a luxurious private villa.
- The Club Members Restaurant showcases Korean and other Asian delicacies.
- All-day dining bistro, Granam Lounge, is a showcase of healthy modern European cuisine.
- The Members Lounge is a cosy venue for light meals and beverages.
- Sauna Lounge is a warm space to enjoy snacks, light refreshments, and a selection of Korean dishes for lunch and dinner service.
- With panoramic views of Namsan Park, the Moon Bar is a low lit sophisticated space specialising in tapas and premium whiskey.
Wellness & Activites
The Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is an exclusive retreat with many excellent wellness and recreational activities for the whole family to enjoy, such as
- A luxury spa including signature holistic treatments and rejuvenation therapies in spa suites.
- Oasis outdoor pool is a large amenity perfect for exercise or relaxation, with surrounding sun loungers and poolside beverage service. This venue turns into a winter ice rink with options to skate or sled and family fun.
- The large fitness centre is spread over two floors and features state of the art equipment, strength training areas, a yoga studio, and rarer fitness facilities such as resistance training and rock climbing.
- An international standard futsal field, basketball court, and tennis courts are available nearby in the forest area.
- Golf practice is catered to with an 80-yard driving range and a 3D screen golf training facility.
- The indoor swimming complex provides many options for the family, with a lap pool, a relaxation pool, and two children's pools.
- Swimming lessons and aquaerobics classes are also available. A traditional Korean sauna is also offered, including 3 pools, a herbal sauna room, an aroma steam room, three shower experience rooms and an ice fountain.
For Young Guests
This property is an excellent destination for active children who love outdoor activities and enjoy delicious and healthy meals. Details of these amenities are
- The Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul offers a dedicated children's club which includes a kids library, an e games play zone, movie zone, art studio, and an activity zone.
- The Banyan Tree Seoul also provides a two-story indoor jungle gym with tunnels, slides, amusements, and delightful robot mascots.
The Banyan Tree Hotel Seoul is the ultimate destination for families looking to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing stay within close proximity to the incredible nature and sports activities.
Extras for young children are available such as cribs and strollers. The in-room private pools are a beautiful touch, especially during the winter months.