Atlantis The Palm Dubai
A glittering city on the Jumeriah Palm, Atlantis Dubai is a palace with every activity and amusement a family could want. This property is home to some of the most distinctive and opulent accommodation in Dubai, two dozen dining choices, and an unmatched selection of amenities for young guests
Opened 2008, Atlantis The Palm Dubai was designed by international firm WATG, was the first development on the Palm Jumeirah and is the second-largest hotel in Dubai.
- This property spans 46 hectares including the resort and adjacent amusements, Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- There are 17 hectares of slides and rides at Aquaveture Waterpark, fresh and saltwater lagoons, and 1500 rooms and suites.
- Designed in a similar aesthetic to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Atlantis The Palm Dubai showcases Arabic elements such as Moorish architecture, Arabian lambs, custom-crystal chandeliers and shimmering hand-embroidered silk fabrics.
Atlantis The Palm Dubai hosts accommodation worthy of a family paradise, with some spectacular suites that are perfect, such as
- Two-Bedroom Family Terrace Suites offering a grand ensuite bathroom with freestanding bathtub, large furnished terrace with dining for four, a combined lounge and dining room with space for four guests, Imperial Club Lounge access.
- The lavish Two Bedroom Regal Suite includes a master bedroom with sitting area, furnished terraces, marble bathroom with freestanding Jacuzzi, chaise lounge, and shower, a combined lounge and dining room with space for six guests, views to Palm Island, and Imperial Club Lounge access.
- This property also presents signature suites such as the Underwater Suite, Presidential Suite, Grand Atlantis Suite, and the Royal Bridge Suite. Of these, the most exciting is the Underwater Suite with two bedrooms, bathroom with marble jacuzzi, sitting area in the master bedroom, views of the Ambassador Lagoon from the master bedroom and the bathroom, two lounges, a private elevator, butler service, dining area for four, balcony, Imperial Club Lounge access, and complimentary spa services.
Every taste and degree of luxury is catered for at Atlantis The Palm Dubai. Here guests will find 3 fine dining restaurants, five casual family-friendly restaurants, a casual Mediterranean restaurant, two buffet restaurants, four bars, and a lounge
- Atlantis specialises in exclusive celebrity restaurants such as Gregoire Berger's Ossiano, Nobu Matsuhisa's Nobu, Alan Yau's Hakkasan, Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, and Giorgio Locatelli's Ronda Locatelli.
- Family-friendly restaurants include both Bread Street Kitchen and Ronda Locatelli, as well as Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, Ayamna (authentic Lebanese cuisine and entertainment), Wavehouse (casual international food, music, games, and bowling), Kaleidoscope (international buffet), and Saffron (Southeast Asian, Indian and seafood buffet feasts).
- Several venues offer delicious brunch services including party brunches (Saffron) and family brunches (Bread Street).
- White Beach Restaurant is a Mediterranean restaurant, bar, and club, Plato's Lounge offers an elegant afternoon tea service, The Shore serves refreshing drinks poolside, and X Bar & Terrace presents classic cocktails, bar snacks, and nightlife.
Wellness & Activites
Atlantis The Palm Dubai presents a wealth of wellness, fitness and fun activities for the whole family, including
- ShuiQi Spa and Fitness offering men's and women's therapies and treatments utilising the world's best techniques and soothing ESPA products. There is nail care by Bastien Gonzalez, a beauty salon for women, and a barbershop for men. A large gym is fully equipped with TechnoGym machines and free weights. Fitness also extends to a jogging track, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, two pools and beach water sports.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark features over 30 rides and attractions, the Aquaventure beach, and Splasher's Kids Play Area
- Atlantis The Palm Also offers The Lost Chambers Aquarium, with 21 exhibits, the Ambassador Lagoon with 65,000 marine animals, tours, underwater yoga, Dolphin Bay, and Sea Lion Point.
- Exclusive helicopter tours are also offered for group and private use.
No other property in Dubai caters as directly to young guests of all ages as Atlantis The Palm Dubai.
- Here families will find a host of activities such as previously mentioned Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, as well as the beach and several excellent restaurants.
- Atlantis also features a kids club with indoor and outdoor activities, The Zone (teens club), babysitting, and kids environmental and wildlife educational programs.
- Atlantis The Palm will have a neighbouring resort in late 2020 (Royal Atlantis), which will further the amazing services offered, including an enviable range of new restaurants and sparkling luxury residences.
- This property is similar to a small city and has many stores for guests to visit, as well as its own medical centre.