The Andaz Amsterdam is a captivating luxury hotel in the heart of the Venice of the North. This is a property of exceptional design, decoration, and a pleasing suite of family amenities and activities
Opened 2012, the boutique Andaz hotel is surrounded by canals and within the heart of Amsterdam's fashion, art and design districts.
- Dutch Designer Marcel Wanders transformed a public library with a wonder of traditional and bold modern aesthetics in a warm and open setting.
- Guests will love the combined elements of the Dutch Golden Age, references to it's previous life as a library, and touches of the Alice in Wonderland fairytale.
- There is a riot of patterns and textures in guest areas through plush carpeting, playful leather furniture, and dramatic light installations.
Both Andaz Amsterdam's stylish Large Suite and Prinsengracht Suite are ideal accommodations for families.
- The Andaz Large Suite includes a master bedroom with connecting bathroom and freestanding bathtub, a generous lounge area, and views over the neighbouring canal.
- Andaz Amsterdam's Prinsengracht Suite is situated on the building's top floor, features a master bedroom with seating and an adjacent bathroom with a Marcel Wanders bathtub, a large lounge room, a dining area for 6 guests, views down to the lobby and iconic artworks, a terrace with seating and views across Amsterdam, a pantry, and a library.
Two delicious dining options are offered at Andaz Amsterdam including,
- Bluespoon Restaurant includes European cuisine with seasonal Dutch produce delivered in a modern and fresh style. Here guests will enjoy all-day dining, a dedicated vegetarian menu, and a special brunch on weekends, all overlooking the property's wonderland garden.
- The Bluespoon Bar delivers handcrafted cocktails with a sustainable, no waste ethic, including drinks inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Guests have the option to enjoy drinks either inside the hotel or outside overlooking the beautiful Prinsengracht canal.
Wellness & Activites
Here at Andaz Amsterdam, guests will enjoy relaxation and revitalisation of an on-site spa and gym studio.
- The Fitness Center is available 24 hours and has Life Fitness cardio machines, free weights, and optional personal training and private yoga sessions.
- The Spa at Amsterdam offers body and beauty treatments, many featuring luxurious essential oils, as well as an adjoining sauna, relaxation lounge, and rain showers.
- Andaz also provides bikes for hire and offers both bike and running tours of the surrounding areas.
For Young Guests
This outstanding Andaz property welcomes families with its VIB (Very Important Baby) program, and an extended suite of special services specially designed for young guests.
- There is a special children's check-in with a welcome gift, children's in-room mini-bar and baby amenities, toys, special toiletries, and bike hire for older children.
- As well as the previously mentioned bike and running tours, the Andaz Amsterdam also provides babysitting and a family brunch with discounts and complimentary meals for children.
The Andaz Amsterdam is awarded a Stay Someday Elite rating, as a property of a very high level of luxury and excellent services, amenities, accommodations and offers available for families.
The Andaz Amsterdam is an exceptional property of imaginative beauty, many family features and services for a memorable Dutch holiday.
The brunch dessert buffet is a food paradise for children. There is a permanent collection of video art on display including over 50 works showcased. Andaz Amsterdam also offers tours in their very own vintage salon boat. Complimentary sweet treats and drinks are a charming offer upon check-in.