Anantara The Palm Dubai
This Thai themed luxury escape sitting on the Palm Jumeirah archipelago is a rejuvenating retreat for families. With gorgeous views of the Arabian Sea, a host of activities and amenities, as well as many delicious dining venues, Anantara The Palm Dubai is an excellent choice for the whole family.
Opened 2013, Anantara The Palm Dubai is designed with an Asian flair, featuring lush tropical gardens, Thai themed residences and restaurants. and surrounded by lagoons, beaches, and the Arabian Sea.
- Here guests will find palatial villas, spacious apartments, and the only overwater accommodation in the UAE.
- There are three lagoon pools, with many of the accommodations including private pools, as well as the main infinity pool.
- Natural material abound including teak, silks, stone and marble. Decorative lanterns add a warm atmosphere, and wide floor to ceiling glass maximises light across the resort.
Each room, villa, and apartment will accommodate small to large families comfortably, with the very best suited including
- The Deluxe Family Lagoon Access Room with space over two levels, a large furnished terrace, direct access to the lagoon, spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub, and two large bedrooms.
- Anantara's Two Bedroom Pool Villas are a perfect option offering beachfront access, a private pool, furnished terrace, spacious living area with lounge, dining and kitchenette, marble bathrooms with spa baths and showers, two large bedrooms, and a dedicated Villa Host.
- This resort's most spacious accommodation is the Two-Bedroom Apartment with Luxury Terrace, presenting views of the sea to the Dubai skyline, two ensuite bedrooms, living and dining rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large furnished terrace.
Anantara The Palm Dubai offers seven dining venues across a wide variety of cuisines including
- Restaurant's Crescendo (Middle Eastern and international buffet), Mekong (Traditional Thai), and Bushman's Restaurant & Bar (Australian BBQ).
- More casual options include The Beach House (Mediterranean), Revo Cafe (all-day dining with specialty coffee), and The Lotus Lounge (light meals, afternoon tea, evening cigar bar).
- Mai Bar is this resort's destination for refreshing drinks and includes snacks and a swim-up bar.
- Anantara The Palm Dubai also offers Dining by Design (custom culinary journeys), and the Spice Spoons cooking school for lessons on traditional Thai cuisine.
Wellness & Activites
Water is key to the activities and wellness offerings at Anantara The Palm Dubai.
- Anantara Spa features a traditional Turkish Hammam, 24 treatment rooms, 5 couples suites, and wet facilities including an aroma steam room, crystal and gemstone steam room, bamboo sauna, herbal bath, liquid sound pool, Kneipp walk, salt inhalation room, ice grotto and experience shower.
- The spa precinct also offers Thalasso wellness treatments from Thalion, and an on-site Zaki Salon.
- Resort activities include a TechnoGym equipped fitness centre, a 50m infinity pool and Jacuzzi, 3 lagoon pools, tennis courts, beach volleyball, water skiing, wakeboarding, paddleboarding, boat rides, kayaking, and fishing.
Young guests of all ages are very well cared for at Anantara The Palm Dubai with
- Kids Clubs for children and teens including game rooms and activity programs.
- A dedicated children's pool, beach and watersports activities, cooking classes, children's meals, offers of complimentary meals, and babysitting.
- This resort also offers exclusive activities such as boat excursions in a traditional Thai vessel and dune buggy tours.
- Anantara The Palm also drastically reduce their use of plastic, working towards a completely plastic-free initiative. Additionally, Anantara The Palm also holds platinum certification through Green Growth 2050, a global standard of environmental sustainability, labour practices, and social community development.
- Tuk Tuk's ferry guests around the resort and are a charming sight, especially for young guests.