Anantara Siam Bangkok
The Anantara Siam Bangkok is a magnificent resort-style luxury hotel in the centre of this bustling city. Families will love the fresh clean look, generous dining venues, and a dedication to children of all ages.
Opened 2015, the Anantara Siam is a modern and superbly designed property with luxurious details blending the sprawling hotel with its tropical surroundings.
- The Anantara took over the property from the Four Seasons, updating its clean aesthetic and large garden spaces.
- The guest rooms and public spaces are located across three compounds, affording views of the city, garden and neighbouring Royal Bangkok golf course.
- Contemporary colours and luxurious materials are blended with traditional Thai craftsmanship, colonial details in teak and marble, fresh orchids, and decorative golden details.
Of the many excellent accommodations for families, the best Anantara Siam has to offer are the Two Bedroom Family Suite, the Two Bedroom Jim Thompson Explorer Suite, and the Anantara Presidential Suite.
- The Family Suite includes two bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms with large bathtubs, an expansive living room overlooking the golf course, study space, and Kasara Executive Lounge access.
- An accommodation unique in Bangkok, the Jim Thompson Explorer Suite feels like a Thai summer residence, with panoramic views of the Bangkok Sports Club, beautifully decorated lounge and dining spaces, original Jim Thompson silks, and access to the Kasara Executive Lounge.
- Regularly enjoyed by heads of state, the Anantara Presidential Suite is an prestigious masterpiece featuring a private entrance, a large master suite with lounge space and an ensuite with whirlpool, dressing room, massage room, formal sitting room, guest powder rooms, dining room for 12 guests, the option to connect up to 5 additional bedrooms, and access to the Kasara Executive Lounge.
The Anantara Siam presents a delicious dining precinct with a wide variety of cuisines and offers.
- Biscotti is the resident Italian trattoria with exceptional wines with a salad bar and antipasti buffet service.
- Madison presents a Tony-Chi designed steak restaurant with seafood plates and one of Bangkok's best buffet brunch services.
- Shintro offers a stylish Japanese izakaya with a sushi bar and private dining space.
- Spice Market is the signature Thai restaurant featuring traditional dishes with a contemporary twist.
- The Lobby is a serene lounge for all-day dining and an outstanding afternoon tea service.
- The Terrace and Aqua feature all-day casual dining with courtyard and garden views.
- Mocha & Muffins is the resident patisserie for baked goods, fine pastries, and delicious cafe creations.
- As well as Sunday Brunch across multiple venues, Anantara Siam also offers Dining by Design service for tailored experiences, Spice Spoons for authentic Thai cooking classes, and Manohra Cruises to enjoy culinary journeys on the river.
Wellness & Activites
With one of the greatest spas in Bangkok, Anantara Siam offers a full complement of wellness services including
- An on-site 24-hour gym with cardio equipment and free weights, optional personal training, a squash court, yoga studio, steam rooms, and whirlpools with waterfalls.
- Guests can participate in a selection of wellness programs for relaxation, balance, and fitness. A selection of healthy dining and beverage choices complement these unique experiences.
- The Anantara Siam Spa celebrates traditional Thai therapies and treatments across an offering of spa suites, steam rooms, a manicure and pedicure room, and waxing treatment room.
For Young Guests
Anantara Siam offers many generous amenities and services to children to be entertained and enjoy Thai culture.
- These include a welcome amenity, evening turndown milk and cookie service, kids club, mini playground, large pool, custom bathrobes and slippers, and a suite of in-room baby amenities and kids toiletries.
- Anantara Siam also includes delicious Children's Menus, offers of complimentary dining, dining discounts, Mr Tuk Tuk Adventures treasure hunt, and babysitting.
Anantara Siam is a tropical wonderland with a precinct of delicious dining, incredible active programs, and superb family services for a memorable Bangkok holiday.
Anantara provides guests will smartphones including generous allowances for local and international calls and a range of helpful apps for Bangkok. Some suites come with luxury transfers and special in-room treats and drinks. This property generously supplies cakes and other delicious treats for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.